1. How do we use your personal data?
Your information requests
If you contact us about our services, the emails you send may contain information about you, such as your name, address, email address and your information request. We use this information for the following:
- In accordance with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your information requests to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This may include responding to your request for information or sending you invitations to our events.
- We use SalesForce CRM to process your e-mail address and the information you provide when you request information through the website and to send you invitations and marketing materials. For more information about SalesForce CRM's processing of personal data, please follow https://www.salesforce.com/uk/company/privacy.
We may use your information to send you, consistent with our legitimate interests, marketing emails about our services or events that are similar or related to those you have previously received (or attended, in the case of events). If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
How you use our website (analytics)
Our website uses mechanisms to collect analytical information, such as your IP address, browser type and pages visited. We also monitor where visitors first visit the website and from which page they leave.
- We process this information to understand how visitors use our website and to compile statistical reports on that activity. For example, your IP address is used to approximate which country you are visiting our website from; we aggregate this information to find out, for example, which country/area most visitors to our website come from.
- This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interest the improvement of our website, by improving the user experience and making the website as personal and relevant as possible.
- This information is not used to create a personal profile of you. All such information is collected and stored anonymously.
2. Do we share your personal data with others?
3. Your right to withdraw consent to data processing.
After you have given us permission to process your personal data, you may withdraw this permission at any time. You may do so by informing our organization of this desire after which we will take action. You can address your request to email@example.com
4. Retention period